8/16/2014

Convention report: AnimagiC Sunday

Hello dear readers!

Here follows the last part of my AnimagiC reports about the photoshoot-Sunday.
Although it already was the last of the three days I wasn't that exhausted like the years before on Sunday... I had asked a friend whether she wants to accompany me, and she was very enthusiastic about the idea and immediately agreed. She also guaranteed she would take loads of photos of me, and I was quite happy to have found somebody who would have enough patience with me xD
I decided to wear my Pirate Lolita outfit, and I also invented a new coord: My mother just had bought fitting shoes I borrowed from her, and so I could wear my striped AatP socks for the first time although I already possess them for over a year. At the end my Mum bestowed me the shoes because I have scratched the heels and she can't wear them in the bureau anymore... What a strange way to get a new pair of shoes xD But I'm quite happy about it because they really look good and are very comfy to wear the same time~
Nevertheless at first I have worn my AatP boots, but I took shoes and socks with me so that I had the possibility to change. And at the end it was the right decision, although my bag must have weighed over five kilos with everything I needed...

We arrived around the same time like on Saturday, at 11am. At first my friend wasn't sure whether she should buy an outdoor ticket, but at the end she decided in favour of spending the 10€. I don't think this ticket is worth its money at all because you can't do much with it: You just have access to the area with the outdoor stage, the Dunkelsüß tent, CosBase and catering service - but also the food is way too expensive, in my opinion. But at least we had free toilets then, that would have become a problem instead xD

We took out the convention booklet and planned our day: At first I showed her the area, then we went to the riverside of the Rhine for taking some pictures and for seeing all the other cosplayers around. It's quite impressing that we managed to take almost 170 photos just of me xD Most of them look the same and aren't that cool, but at least one photo was worth being edited and uploaded here ^___^

The only pity was that it started to rain then... No, it didn't rain, the clouds spilled their whole load; we almost needed an arche! And we stood there in the grass under a tree with just one umbrella, and the ground got muddy and my shoes and bag looked like complete sh*t after x___x Now it was the right decision to have the possibility to change half of the outfit, and I have the feeling that the socks-shoes coord is the more popular version - now people started asking me for photos, and I felt flattered when even the serious press and two professional photographers asked me; one of them even had a reflector with him! Although I don't know where the photos will be published I'm quite happy that I haven't had styled up myself for nothing~ The only disadvantage of the outfit change was that I now had to carry the boots in a plastic bag in my hand, they weigh quite much after a while...
I also took a photo of me at CosBase again, but the one above is much better ^__^

We had to wait for a while until the photo was printed, and we enjoyed just walking around the area and watching all the people and taking pictures. It was the right program for Sunday and I enjoyed the time, it was no stress at all~ In the afternoon I haven't had the motivation to take more photos of myself at all, but luckily we were done in noon time already.
We watched the cosplay show on the outdoor stage for a while, but we got a bit bored by it and decided to go to McDonalds to eat something. On the way back to the area we found a shop on the street that sold lots of Anime and Manga stuff, especially lots of stuffed Pokémon! *___* Oh, I could have bought them all, but because I already had bought three plushies at this convention I convinced myself to let it be... There will come enough other occassions where I can buy toys ^__^ And I was really captured by their huge box with Pokémon figures... They literary had all Pokémon, not only the most popular ones! I found all my lovely favourites - but seriously, I don't have the space and use for them, they just would be dust collectors on my desk... So at the end we left without buying something, I was proud of myself! ^___^

Back at the area we made fun of watching the show of the Japanese musician milktub who gave a concert at the outdoor stage - Japanese Rock'n'Roll is quite hilarious xD It's not my style of music, I must confess, but it was funny though - especially when a crew member asked us whether we want to move a bit closer to the stage so that it would look like he has more fans xD Because we were friendly people and in a good mood we did so.

With Ayumu and Megu of ZWEI
 I was very surprised when I suddenly saw the two girls of ZWEI in the crowd in front of the stage, attending the show of their colleague ^__^ they were very chilled and agreed to take photos with everybody who asked them, isn't that cool? So I also did and was quite happy after~ I forgot to do the victory sign, but who cares ^___^;

We haven't stayed too long anymore: I took my photo from CosBase and we walked around again and watched the Luna Haruna performance for a while, but then decided to go home. We needed to take the tram, but luckily nobody glanced at me stupidly and we had our peace. In general we also wanted to go to the Bonn comicshop because we thought it would be open because of the convention, but unfortunately it wasn't...

It was only around 6pm when I arrived at home, but it was absolutely okay because I had enough time to rearrange things etc. I also put together all stuff I had bought and am very satisfied with the outcome~

From left to right: The bat plushie, a Woobat, the Kaomoji ball, the Nyanpire shirt and the signed Manga with autograph card ^___^ Not to forget the photobook, of course!

As a final conclusion I must admit that I had lots of fun this year, too! The organization and venue is the best such a convention can get here in Bonn, and although you always have some stupid people around most of the visitors and especially the crew members are chilled and good-mooded! They created a unique atmosphere and I want to thank the organization again for making this three-day fun fair possible. Every year again with pleasure~ ^___^


Thank you for reading!
Junsui~

No comments:

Post a Comment